媽宮風華四百年

  媽宮城亦稱澎湖城,也稱光緒城。是清朝時期最後一座築建的防禦性城池。
  清康熙22年(1683)澎湖群島歸入清廷版圖後,於文澳設巡檢署。雍正5年(1727)改設海防糧捕廳,置通判,廳沿仍於文澳司署,設立通判衙門,由澎湖水師副將率領水師二營兵力駐守媽宮澳。光緒11年(1885)法艦久攻淡水未成轉戰澎湖,二月攻佔媽宮,六月議和成立法軍撤退。台灣巡撫劉銘傳親履會勘提出「澎湖一島孤絕,為閩台門戶,必須禦築堅厚砲台,購置精利大砲,選派勁旅駐紮,方足以守禦」。清廷採納其議,於光緒12年(1886)任吳宏洛為澎湖首任總兵抵澎奉命築城。媽宮城於同年12月起築建,光緒15年(1889)10月完工。
  媽宮城面積約26公頃,城內有諸多重要建築設施:總鎮衙署、鎮標中營遊擊署、右營都司署、左營中軍守備、通判署、水雷局、天后宮、北極殿、軍煤廠、鹽課管、水仙宮、演武亭、練營、程朱祠、電報局、城隍廟。媽宮城竣工後,文澳通判衙門遷至媽宮城內原協鎮署。
  光緒21年(1895)清日乙未戰爭,日軍由湖西龍門裡正角處登陸,次日攻克拱北砲臺,隨即攻佔文澳高地和紅木埕高地,爾後由拱辰門和朝陽門攻入佔領媽宮城。
  日本政府為了開闢臨海路於明治40年(1907)執行拆除即敘門至迎薰門及東城砲臺南側城牆,做為媽宮港築港材料。昭和12年(1937)起執行築港工程,隔年再拆除拱辰門至朝陽門和東城砲臺處城牆。
  日軍佔領媽宮後,於拱辰門至順承門軸線西側設立澎湖島要塞司令部和澎湖島重砲兵聯隊本部廳舍,利用拱辰門至大西門的城牆做為要塞令司部的外圍設施,戰後國軍進駐後,延用日軍的軍事設施,媽宮城西側城牆得以保存至今。[1]

參考文獻:
[1]Penghu.info澎湖知識服務平台,媽宮城。檢自https://penghu.info/OB7FE829FD4631B55D20(2019.07.17)
Magong Ancient Castle is also called Penghu Castle or Guangxu Castle, and it is the last defense in the Qing Dynasty.  
In 1683, 22nd year of Qing Emperor Kangxi, Penghu islands are nationalized, then an Inspection Office was built in Wenao. In 1727, the 5th year of Qing Emperor Yongzh, the Inspection Office was changed into a Police Headquarters, and a General Judge was nominated. The army of Shuishi Camp guarded Magong harbor.
After Sino-French War, Governor Liu Mingchuan proposed that Penghu islands are strategic gateway of Taiwan so that a fortress is necessary, purchasing artillery is needed, and only military elite could be capable to defend enemy. Emperor agreed and nominated Wu Hongluo as a Garrison Commander to build a castle. Magong Ancient Castle was built since 1886 and finished in 1889, 15th year of Qing Emperor Guangxu.
In 1895, 21st year of Qing Emperor Guangxu, the Yi-Wei War broke out, and Japanese army occupied Magong Ancient Castle from Gongchen Gate and Chaoyang Gate. In 1907, 40th year of Qing Emperor Mingzhi, Japanese Government destroyed Yingxun Gate to Jixu Gate and southern wall of Fisher Island Easter Battery as material of Magong Harbor for building the Lin-Hai Road.
After the occupation of Magong Castle, a Penghu Fort Headquarters and Penghu Artilleryman Headquarters were built at western side of Gongchen Gate to Magong Old City Wall (Shuncheng Gate) After World War Ⅱ, those Japanese military infrastructures were utilized continuously by National Government so the western wall of Magong Castle is able to preserve well until now.
澎湖縣政府文化局 © 2020, All Rights Reserved
園區地址 : 880澎湖縣馬公市莒光村10-2號(馬公金龜頭礮臺文化園區)
最佳瀏覽解析度為1024*768以上。 更新日期:2024-04-17|瀏覽人數:14395人